Make your own free website on

August 3, 1999
Oh Happy Day

I got an email from Stuart this morning. That boy sure knows how to make me happy. Knowing that he misses me makes me feel needed, and that has already made my day. I don’t know if I can express here how much Stuart means to me, but maybe I shouldn’t try. More than once I have been told that I put too much personal information on my webpage so I will leave the rest of this to your imagination. I don’t even think I could tell him how much he means to me! Let me just say that I can’t wait to get back to Gainesville again on Saturday to see him.

Now that I have seen “Star Wars: The Phantom Menace” three times I need to take a break from it. Last night my dad and I went to see it again and I could hardly sit still. The same thing happened when I went to see it with my family – my second viewing. Last night I was noticing crazy things like the pins sticking out of Shimi Skywalker’s hair. Don’t get me wrong, I still enjoyed the movie, but you know it is getting old when you are looking for flaws rather than watching the actual plot.

Here’s an impromptu schedule for my week, including yesterday:
Monday – see “Star Wars” with dad
Tuesday – kick boxing at 6 PM, go to the bank, packing afterwards
Wednesday – packing
Thursday – kick boxing at 6 PM, packing afterwards
Friday – NO WORK, see “Runaway Bride” with mom, go to Target for socks, packing afterwards
Saturday – packing, leave for Gainesville
Doesn’t that sound fun? There is a bunch of other stuff that I need to do also like finishing my scrapbook for Rush, cleaning up my tennis shoes for Rush (or else buying some new ones), filling my prescriptions, painting my toenails for Rush, and calling my roommate. Most of that stuff is for Rush, so can you see why it is such a pain? Let’s just hope that I get all of my packing done in a timely manner so I won’t have to scramble on Saturday. Creativity is the name of the game.


Well, the subject of this entry may not apply to the rest of my day. I guess it wasn’t bad, but certainly annoying. When Meghan came to pick me up to go to kick boxing she locked her keys in her car. The car was in the driveway so we couldn’t get any of the other cars out either. AAA said that it would be an hour before they showed up to unlock the car, so when my dad got home he drove my car over the flowerbed (he didn’t want me to have to do it) so Meghan and I could go to kick boxing anyway. Kenneth didn’t put gas in my car last night so as soon as I turned it on the “low gas tank” light came up. I got 5 gallons of gas at the 76 station in Killearn that I hate so we would be sure to have enough for the drive there and back. We were 20 minutes late, but I don’t think anyone was surprised and I got a good workout just the same. I finished filling up the gas tank after class. By the time we got home Meghan’s car was open and the problems were solved.

We are having the carpets cleaned tomorrow so I had to pick up everything that touches the floor except for the furniture. That was fun. Having all of my stuff in the dining room is going to make my packing that much more interesting. I am planning to do something with Jennifer and others before I leave on Saturday, but I can’t get in touch with her yet. We’ll see what happens.